The World’s Largest Hot Dog Franchise is up double-digits in sales^!
For six consecutive months, May 1 – October 31, 2020, Wienerschnitzel realized a whopping 22% average sales increase across the brand^, with many franchise owners experiencing record-high sales.
We OWN the hot dog franchise category and we want to share our success with you. Wienerschnitzel has one of the most distinctive menus in the QSR segment. Entrepreneur Magazine ranks us #1 in our category for some great reasons:
- Eight consecutive years of same-store sales increases
- Smaller real estate footprint = lower cost of entry
- Simple business to operate
- 25% cost of goods* – well below the industry average for quick service
- Privately owned, family-run business
- Proprietary hot dog and chili products – outstanding in quality and taste
- Over $1 million in average unit sales (top 50% of system*)
- Refund contingency on your first license fee if we do not mutually find and approve a new site within 12 months of executing your franchise agreement.**
That very few chicken, pizza, or burger concepts have experienced the same level of success during the pandemic is telling. By focusing on proprietary and gourmet hot dogs, or fan-favorite chili-cheese dogs and Tastee Freez soft serve desserts, Wienerschnitzel provides a sense of nostalgia, fun, and comfort at a time when Americans need it the most.
Customers come to us because we are like no other brand. We are known for our world-famous Chili Dogs, Corn Dogs, Chili Cheese Fries, and our delicious Tastee Freez Soft-Serve. We have grown into the country’s largest hot dog franchise by delivering high-quality food mixed with excellent customer service at very affordable prices. Hot dogs are a universally loved fast service food and owning a Wienerschnitzel franchise can give you a highly differentiated business in any crowded market.
Look around your community and you’ll see that burgers, chicken, pizza and Mexican food are oversaturated. Hot dogs are missing, creating an amazing opportunity for the right entrepreneur. We’ve been in business for more than half a century, delighting customers who have grow up eating our satisfying food. Tap into how much customers love us and crave our food by bringing a Wienerschnitzel to your market!
**Terms and conditions apply. Inquire for more details (Item #5 in our FDD).