Wienerschnitzel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility guidelines.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) provides guidelines for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Wienerschnitzel.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do conform to the accessibility standards while some parts do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Wienerschnitzel.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Wienerschnitzel.com:
- Phone: 800-764-9339
- Postal address: 7700 Irvine Center Dr., Suite 550, Irvine CA 92618
- Please provide any comments and feedback by fully completing the online comment form.
Response to customer comments and feedback can usually be provided within one week but may, on occasion, require additional time. If you do not receive a reply within ten business days, please contact us at +1-800-764-9339.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Wienerschnitzel.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Wienerschnitze.com is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
- The Wienerschnitzel.com website has been designed to display optimally on modern browsers. Browsers older than Firefox v65+, Chrome v72+, Safari v12+, Opera v58+, Edge v17+, IE v11+ may not optimally display some aspects of the website.
Limitations and alternatives
Please understand that despite our efforts to ensure the accessibility of Wienerschnitzel.com, some limitations may exist.
For example, some potential limitations and solutions appear below for reference:
- Franchising Request Info Form: 3.3.1 Error Identification. Validation messages are not available for the fields which are mandatory. This form is managed by a 3rd party called FranConnect . We are working with FranConnect to have this fixed. The current solution would be to complete all form fields.
- Franchising Registration Form: 1.3.1 Info and Relationships – Indicators, such as an asterisk, to denote required fields are missing. The form does not display an indicator, such as asterisk, to denote required fields are missing. This form is managed by a 3rd party called FranConnect. We are working with FranConnect to have this fixed. The current solution would be to complete all form fields.</li
- Currently access to YouTube is required to view some videos on the Wienerschnitzel website. : Some visitors may not have access to YouTube videos and video functionality because YouTube is the best known video streaming service. We are looking into providing those videos through an alternative method. The current solution for visitors with YouTube viewing issues would be to skip viewing the videos.
We have assessed the accessibility of Wienerschnitzel.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Galardi Group, Inc.