Opportunities for Area Development
Build out an entire market by becoming an area representative with the world’s largest hot dog franchise
If you really want to make an impact, becoming an Area Representative with a Wienerschnitzel hot dog franchise is an enormous opportunity. For nearly 60 years, we’ve proven that our business model is easy to run and has the long-term revenue-potential that serious multi-unit entrepreneurs are seeking. As an Area Representative with Wienerschnitzel, you will help build out a market by attracting entrepreneurs to franchise in your market, and most importantly, you will provide mentoring and coaching to your recruits as you help them develop into thriving owners in their own right.
What are the benefits of becoming an Area Representative with Wienerschnitzel:
- Exclusive territory development investment defined by demographic marketing area (DMA)
- Earn royalties from all open stores in your DMA
- Open, own and operate a minimum of 3 Wienerschnitzel restaurants or 10% of development schedule in your DMA
- 20-Year agreement with potential renewal
- Generous development schedule, training and market support to help set you up to thrive in business
What are the requirements to become an Area Representative?
To become an Area Representative with Wienerschnitzel, you must:
- Have multi-unit franchise experience
- Live in the market you’re going to develop
- Meet the financial requirements to open and operate at least three Wienerschnitzel franchise locations in your DMA
- Ability to recruit new franchisees and be compensated by ongoing royalties of open restaurants in your market and franchise fee commissions
- Must have brand ambassador passion, vision and oversight of A+ restaurants in your market
Ready to invest in a Wienerschnitzel hot dog franchise?
With open territory, new store designs, and a new generation of nostalgia-driven consumers, Wienerschnitzel is a worthy investment for an entrepreneur who wants to bring the best tasting hot dog on the planet to their community. With industry-leading support, a proven business model, and eight years of continual same-store sales increases, the time to invest in a Wienerschnitzel hot dog franchise is now!